N is already in. 🙂 ( Sorry, couldn’t resist it)
The good news is that the Android N developer preview is here, and we’re massively stoked to see the new features that Android is bringing.
Ace Tech reviewer Marques Brownlee gives us the low-down in this video below. Here are the top 5 new features
- Redesigned Settings App with more quick view information.
- Redesigned Notifications to take advantage of the bigger screens we use today, with ability to reply in-line in some apps.
- Redesigned Quick settings with easy access to frequently used functions.
- Redesigned Multi-tasking. This has the real kickass feature – Splitscreen multi-tasking
- Dark Mode for use at night or in places where you don’t want to blast the bright light
You can get the developer preview if you have a Nexus device ( Disclaimer: Don’t do this if you are not a pro, and don’t have a spare phone)